How to get an A in A-level Philosophy is the course textbook written with the student in mind. Focused on the AQA philosophy syllabus from 2017 onwards (7172), this book covers all four modules in a simple, concise, and focused manner. Using plenty of examples, each idea is broken down into what that idea is, the arguments for that idea, and the arguments against. Later sections explain (with examples) how to communicate these ideas and arguments to achieve maximum marks in the exam.
Inside you will find:
- Explanation of syllabus topics for all four modules:
- Moral philosophy
- Metaphysics of God
- Metaphysics of mind
- Bullet point summaries at the end of each module
- Exam blueprint for each question type with examples
- Example 25 mark answer plans for every major topic
- 3, 5, 12, and 25 mark practice questions
- Revision exercises including multiple choice quizzes
- Glossary of key terms
First edition published April 2021
Size: 18.9 cm x 2.03 cm x 24.61 cm
UK purchases of How to get an A in A-level Philosophy will be sent via Royal Mail first class standard. You should receive your book within 7 working days of purchase (international deliveries may take slightly longer).
If you have not received your order within 7 working days of your purchase, please use the contact form here.